- ASIS International is a global community of security practitioners, each of whom has a role in the protection of assets – people, property, and/or information. Our Tampa Bay Chapter members represent virtually every industry in the public and private sectors, and organizations of all sizes. From entry-level managers to CSOs to CEOs, from security veterans to consultants and those transitioning from law enforcement or the military, we offer a range of education programs, publications and events to help you thrive professionally. Developed in consultation with leading industry experts, our resources are designed to support you at every stage in your career.
InfraGard Tampa Bay Members Alliance
- InfraGard is a partnership between the FBI and the private sector. It is an association of persons who represent businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the U.S.
ISSA Central Florida Chapter
- The Central Florida Chapter of Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) is dedicated to promoting Information Systems Security knowledge-sharing, monthly meetings, notice of security events within our area, and links to valuable information and related web sites.
(ISC)² Tampa Bay Chapter
- (ISC)² Tampa Bay Chapter is in Florida 7 counties: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Sarasota, Pasco, Manatee, Hernando, Polk. Our chapter program provides members a forum to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and ideas, development of leadership and professional skills, and advancement of information systems security. We also provide our members with access to a variety of industry resource and educational programs to keep our members informed of the latest advances in technology and techniques.
OWASP – Tampa Chapter
- OWASP is an open community dedicated to enabling organizations to conceive, develop, acquire, operate, and maintain applications that can be trusted. All of the OWASP tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security. We advocate approaching application security as a people, process, and technology problem because the most effective approaches to application security include improvements in all of these areas.
Tampa Bay Technology Forum
- Our purpose remains clear: we are dedicated to growing and promoting Tampa Bay’s technology “eco-system.” Through events, education, networking, advocacy, and philanthropy programs, we provide targeted forums to bring technology and business leaders, investors, government, researchers and educators together.
West Florida ISACA
- As an independent, nonprofit, global association, ISACA engages in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems. Previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, ISACA now goes by its acronym only, to reflect the broad range of IT governance professionals it serves.